212100- Saline- Including the city of Marshall 838 AM CDT Sun Jul 21 2019
Rest of today Mostly cloudy late in the morning then becoming chance of showers thunderstorms late in the morning. Chance of showers and thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tonight Showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Monday...partly cloudy. showers thunderstorms likely early in the morning, then a chance of showers...thunderstorms in the late morning and early afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Monday night Clear. Lows around 60. North winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Light and variable winds. Tuesday night Clear. Lows around 60. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Wednesday night Clear. Lows in the lower 60s. Thursday through friday Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the mid 60s. Friday night and saturday Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. Highs in the upper 80s.
Very hot and dry conditions dominated the central and eastern U.S. Friday afternoon. Precipitation was confined to the far northern Midwest and to portions of the Southeast. Temperatures ranged from the upper 50s in the southwestern Canadian Prairies to the mid 90s at numerous locations in the central and southern Plains and the south Atlantic coast. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:42PM Fri Jul 19, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.